Saturday, July 14, 2012

PA Picnic

Yesterday, Matt and I spent our Friday evening with a picnic. The weather was perfect at 80 degrees and cloudy. I couldn't think of a better way to spend time with my hubby.
We stopped by a drive-up BBQ place that was actually pretty good for Pennsylvania barbeque.
We brought along Bananagrams for a nice, competitive game in which Matt barely squeaked out a win. :) Just kidding. We were neck-and-neck the whole time. I love Scrabble games.
Our view from the hilltop park looked down upon our little town. That's the high school track where we run. Matt is training to run a 5K in less than 18 minutes. I'm training to run a 5K in less than an hour.



Isn't the greenery just beautiful?? That's one thing about PA that I will miss.
Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!!


No comments: