Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Craigslist

Recently, craigslist.org has become my best friend. Matt and I recently bought a wooden kitchen table on clearance. I love it! But is has no chairs. So I have been scouring the ads on craigslist for chairs. My intent is to get six mix-matched chairs and paint them all one color to tie them together. Maybe white? Or blue? Probably white. It's versatile. I'll send you some before and after pics...once I get the chairs. ;)
How I wish I had my sisters here with me to rummage through the local antique/thrift stores! I like going on my own, but it's so much nicer to share things you love with people you love.
Matt and my sister-in-laws are here in OKC with me, but they're all at work. I think I just need to get back to school. And get busy. Hello, last semester of nursing school! Woohoo!
But that's not until next week. Today, I think I'm going to check out a few antique stores. ;)

No comments: