Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Three Inches of Snow in March

Hello!
Yesterday, we woke up to this:
 So of course, this had to happen:
...what?? Why, you ask? I don't know. I don't try to understand. I just love everything that makes him who he is. After much debate, I decided NOT to sleep outside in single-digit weather. I kept the bed warm, just in case. ;)
We have gotten a few more projects done around the house. We were trying to decide on whether to get a new chandelier or save money and paint the one we have now. We decided to cheap-out and paint. This is the before picture:
 Matt is a brilliant spray-painter. His work is flawless.
And here it is after! I bought the lamp shades at a garage sale. Though it might not be our ideal, we like it better than the brass!
What do you think?

In other news, we have painted the nursery a light green-gray color and Matt put up the crib! Apparently, we're not in a hurry to get things done in there. But I did order a print online today! I'll show you when I hang it up. 
 And for those of you who keep asking for baby belly pics, here you go! We're at 30 weeks and counting!!!
Our little boy is kicking like crazy these days and I LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

The chandelier looks great! Matt is an expert! The little lamp shades are the perfect addition. What a good find. You look so cute Britt! I cannot believe you are at 30 weeks already!