Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rummage

There are very few garage sales here in PA. Reason: there are very few garages. So here they are called rummage sales. I rummaged all over yesterday while Matt was away. Want to see my finds??
First up: tea towels! How cute! The blue pattern fabric is a table runner that may or may not live a long life as a table runner.
Vintage calendar towels! I see my dad's birthday there!!
Stationary. Only 25 cents. Lovely.
Bowls with handles. Perfect. Items in picture are larger than they appear.
Cute sunglasses! The only problem is I didn't realize they were bifocals until I got home. Bummer. Could've been cute.
Well...maybe not that cute:
Goofy. Oh well. They were only ten cents.
Pretty successful day, though, huh? The towels and stationary are my favorite. The whole day cost me less than 4 bucks! The only thing that could've made it better would have been to have company. I missed my sisters, mom, and grandma yesterday!! 

No comments: