Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow in October!!!

We are definitely not in Texas anymore. It snowed in October!! I was at least expecting it to wait until November. Matt took this picture on Saturday from the well site where he's working. Beautiful!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Monday morning started out with a vanilla rooibos latte. MMM!  I fell in love with this tea at Starbucks and now I can make my own version! If you're ever itching to try something new, I recommend it. The other day, Matt and I made apple turnovers using this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/apple-turnovers/detail.aspx.
They were soo good!!

Wish I had one of those this morning! 
 ~~~~~~~~~
This is one of my more recent sewing projects. I love these roses!! They're easy to make. My plan right now is to adhere them to twigs and put them in a vase, but that might change. And I can always make more! The cute fabric mostly hails from wonderful presents from my sisters. :)
Aren't they the cutest?

Well, not much is going on this week with Matt gone, but I'll try to post anyhow.  Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!

Love,
Britt

No comments: