Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snow?

It's December and there is still no snow here. I thought I would be piled in snow by now, but all we have is homemade snowflakes. What's going on?

Aren't those just precious? It's possible I have too much time on my hands. I'm excited for the first big snow. Maybe I'll do some sledding on one of these Endless Mountains. They call the landscape around us in PA the Endless Mountains, but I think they're more like big hills. They do go on forever, though. I miss my wide open Texas spaces. There's no watching the sunset sink into the horizon here.
In spite of this, life can move on because my beloved egg nog is now gracing the shelves of grocery stores everywhere.

MMMMM!!

Because of this blog, I've asked Matt to teach me some lessons about photography. I've learned a lot. Hopefully my photos will keep getting better. These are his notes for me so I don't forget. :) Isn't he great?


This was a photo I took while learning a lesson about aperture and what-not. Brown eggs are so pretty aren't they?

No comments: